Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Your Visit to A Village Fair (English Paragraph)



My Visit to a Book Fair



I paid a visit to a book fair last February. It was held at the Kendriyo Shaheed Minar of our town. The fair continued from 21 February to February 28. It was on the occasion of the International Mother Language Day. The district administration organized it. Poet Mohadev Shaha inaugurated the fair. A beautiful gate was set up to welcome the visitors. The field of the fair and the stalls were decorated with eye-catching flickering lights. There were as many as 100 book stalls. They were set up with cloths of various colors. Each stall had a beautiful slogan of its own. Besides, there were a number of snacks and tea stalls. Thousands of people of all ages gathered there to buy books amid patriotic songs. I visited almost all the book stalls. I found so many books very interesting. But I bought the ones by my favorite writer Jafar Iqbal Sir. I came across him sitting in a stall and giving autographs to his fans. It was like a dream for me to see him there, shake hands with him and have his autograph. It was the most memorable thing about the fair for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment