Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A School Magazine (English Paragraph)



A School Magazine


The school magazine is a journal of a school. It is called the mirror of a school. It helps the students to be creative. Generally it is an annual publication. It contains the writings of both the students and the teachers. It contains poems, essays, short stories, travelogues, puzzles, jokes, interesting information as well as drawings. An annual report of the school is also published in it. A committee is formed for the publication. The headmaster is usually the chief patron of the committee. A senior teacher is the editor of the magazine. He has two or three other teachers as sub-editors.  Two students are also on the committee. The committee issues a notice for submitting writings. They also edit the writings. They collect pictures, data and choose a name for the magazine. The students are overjoyed when their writings are printed in the magazine. It helps their confidence grow. It helps them become able editors, reporters, writers and bloggers in their later life. It is a trademark for a good educational home.

29 comments:

  1. আপনি আপনার blog এ revenuehits এবং popcash- এর ads ব্যাবহার করে ইনকাম করতে পারবেন। বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের লিংকে ক্লিক করুন।
    http://adsensealternativebd.weebly.com/revenuehits.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article, That's Nice. I have also written a paragraph on School Magazine. Please take a look if you got time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for your business. The comments box, 6th of June. We can use the same time. I am not a 6hep I am tasib ☺, and I have 8 Email address 58 I am not able the exception to cast ” and innovative Google technology and science

      Delete
  3. It's very short.
    🤔🙄🙄☹️☹️🙎🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice parragraph..thanks for share it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very nice but it is short for RAJUK COLLEGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your help and advice on how much you want to earn a bit. I am not going well, and I have 8 Email address. You can be used to work on your computer. The world is a low land of online-only features and the family and friends. I am, I have to be the same. We have decided you are not available. The 9F % A6 % B0 % A6 % B0, and then I have been to the to the to the, and the rest, and I have a picnic on your own. I have to do so 46, but I think the last two months in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://rabindrosir4u.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-school-magazine-english-paragraph.html?m=1. Good. Try to best

    ReplyDelete